The Indonesian Journal of Cancer Control (InaJCC) is a quadrimester electronic journal, publishing papers in a wide spectrum of cancer control. The journal was launched in 2021 as the official publication of The Indonesian Society of Oncology.
Edisi Januari-April 2022:
- Palliative management in advance stage of head and neck cancer. Evidence-based medicine case report.
- Prognostic value of tumor-infiltrating lymphocytes among HER-2+ breast cancer patients receiving trastuzumab-based adjuvant therapy.
Diah A Safitri
- The Indonesian National Guidelines of Clinical Practice for lung cancer: Focus on screening program.
IASTO (Indonesian Association for the Study on Thoracic Oncology)
- Perianal infections in acute leukemia patients who received induction and consolidation chemotherapy: Clinical manifestations, pathogenesis, complications, management, and prevention.
- Cervical cancer strategy in Indonesia with VIA-DoVIA screening and see and treat.
- An observational study: Thoracic malignancies with confirmed COVID-19.
- Diagnostic and management of nasopharyngeal carcinoma post-chemoradiation.